Remember how Nexon’s founder and 98.64% share holder Kim Jung-ju made it clear early this month that he was looking into selling his controlling stakes in the company? It appears that’s happening now; the ownership of the company is now officially up for sale. Only $9 billion to own the enormous Nexon corporation! Don’t wait, supplies are limited, place your order now! And, as with any sale of a game company, the ownership includes some amazing deals like throwing in complete control of MapleStory 2 absolutely free! Of course, there’s no shortage of interest in Nexon’s sale; companies including Electronic Arts, Activision, Tencent, and Disney are all eyeing a purchase of their very own South Korean gaming giant. (There are only a couple; those don’t go up for sale often.) It’s going to be interesting watching this one develop, since billion-dollar deals usually don’t actually take the form of calling in and just buying the company. Although we suppose there’s always the chance.
- Mercedes buys controlling share of Brawn F1 team
- Music Industry Fights File-sharing with Official Downloads
- Umbrella-sharing company loses almost all of its 300,000 brollies within weeks of launching
- Iowa founder of seed company moves up richest Americans list
- UFC star Conor McGregor shares first official trailer for new documentary Notorious with fans
- Southern EU companies seek sales abroad
- State-controlled Chinese company is UK’s biggest CCTV provider – but has NEVER been security checked
- RM Auctions commits to future sales
- BP sale to Hilcorp has impacts well beyond Prudhoe Bay
- Despite a hot year for IPOs, WeWork's stock sale is delayed
Nexon founder’s controlling shares in the company are now officially up for sale have 271 words, post on massivelyop.com at January 18, 2019. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.