Remember how Nexon’s founder and 98.64% share holder Kim Jung-ju made it clear early this month that he was looking into selling his controlling stakes in the company? It appears that’s happening now; the ownership of the company is now officially up for sale. Only $9 billion to own the enormous Nexon corporation! Don’t wait, supplies are limited, place your order now!
And, as with any sale of a game company, the ownership includes some amazing deals like throwing in complete control of MapleStory 2 absolutely free!
Of course, there’s no shortage of interest in Nexon’s sale; companies including Electronic Arts, Activision, Tencent, and Disney are all eyeing a purchase of their very own South Korean gaming giant. (There are only a couple; those don’t go up for sale often.) It’s going to be interesting watching this one develop, since billion-dollar deals usually don’t actually take the form of calling in and just buying the company. Although we suppose there’s always the chance.
- Devondale dairy company officially enters local market
- Market control still loose: officials
- Company official held over PetroVietnam embezzlement
- 10 VN companies in Asia's 200 best companies with sales under $1bil.
- Vietnam catfish need quality control system to boost sales
- Local advertisers earn just small shares in market sales, say experts
- Authorities fail to control resort boom: official
- Leasing company officials arrested in loan scam
- Company official in custody for embezzlement
- First private petrol company officially launches