Overwatch has officially joined the roster of games splashing out for the Lunar New Year. “From now until Feb. 18, you can ring in the Year of the Pig in Overwatch style,” Blizzard says. “Collect hundreds of Lunar New Year themed seasonal cosmetic items, enjoy a festive Capture-the-Flag version of Busan, or welcome the return of our previous Lunar New Year themed maps: Ayutthaya and Lijang Tower. But the real highlight of the seasonal event is the skins. This year unlock new legendary skins like Lü Bu Reaper, Guan Yu Reinhardt, Zhuge Liang Zenyatta, Hong Gildong Tracer, Zhang Fei Torbjorn and Huang Zhong Hanzo. Don’t forget to collect epic skins Sanye Orisa and General Brigitte.” So yes, returning maps and new skins, but don’t forget the patch itself: While some heroes saw indirect damage buffs, Reddit is grumbling over a stack of nerfs too. Finally, the game’s seen its price cut permanently to $19.99. The year of the pig sizzle reel is below, and if that sentence doesn’t just make you crave bacon, I dunno what will. 19 Heroes Have Received Indirect Damage Buffs Against Armor (Jan 24th Patch) from Overwatch
- New York Consumer Credit Counseling Services
- How To Get a Healty Skin With Acne Treatment
- The First 30 Days of the New Year Don't Have to Begin in January
- 5 Reasons to Learn Via Live Events
- New Years Eve- Time to Indulge
- Chinese New Year: Fifteen Days of Celebration
- Factors that can Influence Your Skin Type
- Pricing: The Final Frontier
- Can Green Tea Treat Skin Cancer?
- Peel Your Skin Problems Away
Overwatch’s Lunar New Year event welcomes old maps, new skins, and plenty of nerfs as box price falls have 266 words, post on massivelyop.com at January 25, 2019. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.