The Fast and Furious family just got bigger. Vin Diesel has been working on getting a Fast & Furious Female Spin-Off going since 2017, and we initially heard about it in October of last year. Universal Pictures is very keen on getting more projects within this franchise going, as it’s become a true cash cow for them in recent years. Now, this particular project has taken a major step forward, as Diesel has announced a trio of female writers who are going to be handling the spin-off. Vin Diesel recently took to Instagram and shared a photo of himself, alongside his producing partner and sister, Samantha Vincent. In the post, he revealed they recently heard a pitch for the proposed spin-off and apparently, things went pretty well. Here’s what Diesel had to say about it. As for the writers themselves, this is a major trio of talent who has been climbing the Hollywood ladder in recent years. Both Geneva Robertson-Dworet and Nicole Perlman have been working with Marvel. They both contributed to the Captain Marvel screenplay and Perlman co-wrote Guardians of the Galaxy. Robertson-Dworet was also attached to the Silver and Black Spider-Man spin-off at Sony before that got shelved…. Read full this story
- Fast & Furious: Eiza Gonzalez Teases the Future of Her Hobbs & Shaw Character
- Vin Diesel: 'Furious 7 will probably win the best picture Oscar'
- Vin Diesel working on debut album with 'original great music'
- Deepika Padukone to star in 'xXx 4'; Vin Diesel asks fans to choose rest of the cast
- Vin Diesel shares emotional video about Paul Walker amid The Rock Fast 8 drama
- Vin Diesel beats 'The Rock' to become top-grossing actor of 2017
- Vin Diesel slams 'body-shamers'
- Vin Diesel reaches Mumbai to promote Deepika starrer 'xXx : Return of Xander Cage'
- Guardians of the Galaxy 3: James Gunn Casts Doubt on Vin Diesel's Alpha Groot Rumor
- Bloodshot starring Vin Diesel will be released on digital on demand starting March 24 as movie theaters shut down due to the coronavirus outbreak
Vin Diesel Announces Writers for Fast & Furious Female Spin-Off have 335 words, post on movieweb.com at January 24, 2019. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.