Ah, that’s the good stuff. I’m not going to lie, I was honestly a bit concerned about this patch for Final Fantasy XIV. Not just because of my frankly absurd level of work I decided to pursue in getting all of my alts geared up before the expansion (what was I even thinking there), but because this patch had to do a lot with a little up front. It was launching without a whole lot beyond the first half of the MSQ, the new Alliance raid, and the new custom delivery client. Sure, that stuff only had to deliver for a week, but it was still a lot to ask for. Color me surprised and pleased that the patch actually had enough story stuff alone that I could write a whole column on it. (And I will, although it must needs wait until after my initial impressions of Blue Mage next week.) But let’s start off the way we always do, with a top-level overview of the patch as a whole. C’est la guerre More than any other dungeon, running through the Ghimlyt Dark is running through a war zone. It’s obvious where a lot of the inspiration here came from, honestly; the… Read full this story
- Katy Perry joins Final Fantasy Brave Exvius as a playable character
- Square Enix news: Kingdom Hearts 3, Final Fantasy 7 Remake, Avengers Game in 2019
- REVIEW: The Wisdom Club at Bury St Edmunds' Theatre Royal
- CONCERT REVIEW: Folk tales for a Sunday night audience at Crowland Abbey
- True Detective season 3 premiere review: 'Back on track with a riveting return'
- Springsteen on Broadway review: Netflix concert film is simply breathtaking
- CONCERT REVIEW: Seasonal strings sprinkled with Irish flavour charms Long Sutton audience
- ALBUM REVIEW: Palms, by Thrice
- Review: The problem with Resistance is that the viewer never really knew what was history and what was soap opera
- CONCERT REVIEW: Woodwind is on an upward curve after trio’s recital
Wisdom of Nym: Final Fantasy XIV’s patch 4.5 in review have 331 words, post on massivelyop.com at January 14, 2019. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.