Fortnite’s season 8 is live today with a new battle pass to buy and a very Apex Legends-style feature: a map ping system. I’m trying to remember the first time I saw a ping system in an MMO. Guild Wars 1 in 2005, maybe? Yeah, this should not have been this hard folks. Anyway, it’s pirates. “Season 8 has arrived and a monstrous volcano has appeared! Freed from the Ice King’s castle, the now-powerful Prisoner has brought fire and flame to Fortnite and its islands. Pirates, Ninjas and a ship load of new fighters will tussle over treasure, battle with Pirate Cannons and uncover legendary loot. For those daring enough to explore, the new Lazy Lagoon and Sunny Steps locations are just a jump away with the help of Volcanic Vents. There are tons of new areas to explore and secrets to uncover. This season, X marks the spot!” Don’t care about battle royale? The devs this week held an AMA for Save the World. There are over three thousand comments, which just goes to show you how big even the neglected part of the game is. The mode got a hero loadout overhaul today as well as eight new… Read full this story
- 'Apex Legends' Battle Armor Event & Season 5 Start Date Revealed
- 'Apex Legends' Season 5 Leaks - Loba, Mirage Rework & Everything We Know
- Apex Legends S4 Is Getting One More Limited-Time Event Before Season 5 Starts
- Apex Legends will add Evo armor-only matches during upcoming Battle Armor event
- Apex Legends is dropping the nighttime Kings Canyon map from rotation because it's a bit rubbish
- Fortnite brings in new X-Force squad skins: Cable, Psylocke and Domino joins Deadpool
- Apex Legends Teaser May Hint at Season 5 Plans
- 'Apex Legends' Runs Best On Xbox One X, But Worst On Standard Xbox One
- KanTime Announces Launch of New Product for Self Direction
- Apex Legends Season 5 Start Date: Later Than We Thought?
Fortnite launches season 8, new battle pass, Save the World AMA – and contends with Apex Legends have 321 words, post on massivelyop.com at February 28, 2019. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.