Time flies: I am now coming up on nine years of covering Star Wars: The Old Republic professionally. Of course, I was a Star Wars and Star Wars Galaxies fan way before that. Not only have things changed in the game over that many years, but the sites that covered the game have all changed, and even the crew from this site moved from one venue to another. The famous editor of the daily newspaper Le Figaro, Jean-Baptiste Alphonse Karr, once said, “Plus ça change, plus c’est la même chose.” In other words, the more things change, the more they stay the same. Like many things around SWTOR, this column is going to change up a bit, but in some aspects, it’s going to remain the same or even return to its roots. When this column launched, the two Star Wars games the site covered were Star Wars Galaxies and Star Wars: The Old Republic. One had not launched yet. Since then, our overall coverage of Star Wars games hasn’t really changed much. We still cover SWTOR and recently the SWG emulators too. This column should reflect that. Star Wars Galaxies EMU Since SWG officially shutdown in 2011, I haven’t… Read full this story
- The Star Wars News Roundup for October 5, 2018
- ‘Star Wars: Episode IX’ Set Photos & Details Tease Return To Familiar Planet
- Phoebe Waller-Bridge Shares Her Favorite Moment From Solo: A Star Wars Story
- SOLO: Star Wars As Big Screen Fan Fiction
- Lucasfilm Boss All But Confirms That Lando: A Star Wars Story Is Next
- BioWare Has No Immediate Plans For A New Star Wars Game
- Phoebe Waller-Bridge Wouldn’t Think Twice About Returning To Star Wars
- Go Behind-the-Scenes of Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge in New Video!
- New Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Video Shows Off The Incredible The Millennium Falcon Ride
- Star Wars fans go wild as JJ Abrams reveals Episode 9 filming is finished – and fuels rumours that trailer will drop any minute
Hyperspace Beacon: The Star Wars MMOs and communities beyond SWTOR have 335 words, post on massivelyop.com at February 21, 2019. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.