One of the big content drops reportedly coming to Lord of the Rings Online this year is the opening of Minas Morgul — Mordor’s city of the dead. In what appears to be a prelude to this patch, Standing Stone Games is rolling out a brand-new event this week that utilizes the much-neglected skirmish system. The Ill Omens event, which kicks off on February 7th and continues through March 11th, will be adding special Minas Morgul mobs to themed skirmishes. Defeat these on a daily basis and you can earn new gear and cosmetics as well as a high-level stat item. Today’s patch also opens up the third tier of difficulty for the recent Anvil of Winterstith raid, gives Beornings permission to use crossbows, bumps up Burglar damage, and makes a lot of normalization changes to Minstrel skills.
- Beta code for iOS 12.2 hints at 4 new iPads, iPod Touch upgrade
- Amazon is kicking off a new tech event this year, focusing on AI, science, and space
- Smartsheet CEO to share startup tips and leadership lessons at new GeekWire event series for entrepreneurs
- What to expect from Microsoft’s New York event on October 2nd
- Avengers 4 Set Image Hints At Mysterious New Villains
- Microsoft hints towards a new ‘modern OS’ with seamless updates
- Daily News Roundup: Microsoft Hints at a New “Modern OS”
- Destiny 2's New 'Dawning' Event Is A Blast
- Final Fantasy XIV’s New Crossover Event Is All About Chilling With Prince Noctis
- Overwatch's New PvE Event Is Its Best Yet
LOTRO hints at Minas Morgul with new skirmish event have 256 words, post on massivelyop.com at February 4, 2019. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.