I swear, the news never fails to make a monkey out of me. Just the other day I was grousing about how it was the end of February here and we had yet to get our annual Lord of the Rings Online producer’s letter, and the very next day one pops out of Standing Stone Games as though the team had a spy waiting for me to say that. Coming at the end of a week of fairly dour news in the MMORPG industry, it was a much-needed blast of upbeat revelations about the future of LOTRO as it heads deeper into 2019. While some of the letter mentioned expected developments — Minas Morgul, the Moria unlock for the progression servers — there were more than a few surprises that completely took me off guard. It was certainly interesting to see where SSG’s mind is at right now, and we can learn almost as much from what wasn’t said (no talk on housing, additional classes, additional races, legendary item update) as what was. So what is this year looking like? Let’s comb through the letter and enjoy its informational bounty. Expansion spotted ahead! I don’t know about you, but I… Read full this story
- Snow shoes, electric drill, three props and a Tardis – 2019's sporting letters to Santa
- Letters: Reforms should involve repeat offenders
- UPSC Combined Medical Services 2019 final result announced
- Letters: Newspaper can do better than parenting columnist John Rosemond
- Letters: Trump critics don't speak for everybody
- ICSI released revised dates for CS exam 2019 at icsi.edu, check details here
- Gujarat High Court Civil Judge Prelims result 2019 released at gujarathighcourt.nic.in
- SSC MTS Exam 2019: Registration closes Today at 5PM, Apply Now on ssc.nic.in
- UPPSC to accept answer key objections till December 26 PCS (pre) 2019: Internet services getting suspended
- Letters: Offering an alternative definition of "woke"
LOTRO Legendarium: Examining 2019’s amazing producer’s letter have 313 words, post on massivelyop.com at February 23, 2019. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.