Boston police now estimating 6000 young celebrants on Boston Common. Loud. Happy. But behaving. Police say bigger than World Series. pic.twitter.com/jMGrWGOqNM— Ken MacLeod (@KenMacWBZ) February 4, 2019 After the New England Patriots won their sixth Super Bowl title, Boston sports fans took to the streets.Thousands gathered Landsdowne Street near Fenway as more headed to Boston Common to celebrate.On the Common alone, police estimate at least 6,000 gathered Sunday night, with Boston and Massachusetts State Police on hand to quell any unrest following the game.This is what’s happening on the Boston Common right now #Boston25 pic.twitter.com/MfGlVruEWX— Mike Saccone (@mikesacconetv) February 4, 2019 Monday morning, Boston police say only one football fan was arrested during victory celebrations.Vincent Bredice, a 21-year-old from Los Angeles, was arrested at approximately 11:30 p.m. Sunday in the Common where he was observed by officers climbing a tree.“The suspect was advised multiple times to climb down off of the tree, but the suspect gave officers the middle finger before continuing his ascent up the tree,” Boston police said in a statement of the arrest. “The suspect kicked multiple branches off of the tree while drinking an alcoholic beverage.”Bredice was removed from the tree by police and arrested on… Read full this story
- New England Patriots outlast LA Rams to win record-tying sixth Super Bowl
- New England Patriots' Patrick Chung faces felony cocaine possession charge
- New England Patriots Injury News: Who Could Replace Stephen Gostkowski?
- Robert Kraft: New England Patriots owner charged with soliciting prostitution
- Nadler And Lewandowski Share Light Moment Over New England Patriots
- Rams beat themselves in Super Bowl as wheels fall off once-mighty offense
- Super Bowl: Rams' Robey-Coleman says age has 'taken a toll' on Tom Brady
- Super Bowl 2019 commercials: All the ads set to show as Rams take on Patriots
- Super Bowl predictions: Guardian writers' picks for Patriots v Rams in Atlanta
- Tom Brady ignores brickbats and glimpses Super Bowl glory once again
Thousands celebrate New England Patriots Super Bowl win in Boston, man from Los Angeles only arrested have 317 words, post on www.masslive.com at February 4, 2019. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.