Last night unsurprisingly I spent most of the night playing Anthem, and noticed that the lighting in the launch bay is really rather good. They should add a photo mode functionality in here so you could get good shots of your javelin for all the fashionlancers out there. I also spent a good deal of the night hanging out with friends on voice, even though we weren’t actually doing the same things. One more friend made it through the final quest in the main story, so looking forward to maybe just maybe having a group that will be ready for shenanigans soon. In the meantime I have been working on various weapon achievements or challenges as the game calls them. I finished up the two weapons that I had related to Light Machine Gun and made an attempt to start on Machine Pistol… but I just do not think that weapon is as good as it should be. Since it has such a high rate of fire and such a relatively low operating time… it should be dealing a lot more damage than it actually is. I am taking this queue off of how SMGs felt in The Division where they were an up close melt machine.
I am slowly working on the Challenge of Strength after wrapping up the Challenge of Valor, and quite honestly… it seems like it is going to be relatively easy to complete. Valor required you do complete certain objectives… and Strength is just “Kill a Bunch of Stuff that you are already killing a bunch of anyway”. Sure it might force me to vary up which activities I do, but just by running contracts and Quickplay you encounter a lot of the above. The 200 legendary kills is going to be the slowest bit, and as I checked at the end of the night… I feel like the Elite kills step is going to come the quickest by far. The only problem I have with these and the whole gain a ton of faction quest… is that they are not terribly interesting or interactive. In both cases they end up just being “play many hours of this game”. I am hoping with future content drops that we get some more interested long tailed quests. It sounds as thought my friends will be around quite a bit this weekend so as such I am going to try and make myself available to run Strongholds and such. However I will bow out if we have four given that I outgear the lower tier content and I don’t want the experience to feel like getting carried.
On the other things to do front… I was in The Division 2 just long enough this morning to create my character and run through the intro tutorial. Division traditionally has not been my jam but I am still interested in playing through this as a largely single player experience. I didn’t do a lot of grouping last time around… and maybe that was what harmed my overall adoption rate of the game? We will see… I have a handful of friends on my UPlay list but if you want to add me I am BelghastStern there. Essentially if a service already has a Belghast… which is weird because I thought I invented the name… I go with BelghastStern. For years I was the only Belghast on WoWhead… and then a handful more showed up. I am happy enough with my character, thought I wish there was a clean face option… I am not big on military fantasy as a whole and as such smudge sticking your face is not really my jam. I am also sorta disappointed that we could not pick two sleeves in the tattoo options but whatever. All in all I am cool with this being my avatar going forward… I strayed away from my traditional black hair and went with dark maroon because I thought it looked cool.
- Zali Steggall to challenge Tony Abbott's Warringah seat at 2019 federal election
- Jeremy Corbyn compares himself to Marmite: Labour leader 'accepts' he's a divisive figure when asked about how the party is being abandoned by many working-class supporters
- Central Division arms race only intensifying
- 'Seeds, vegan and Mexican: Port Macquarie school kids blend food trends to win McCormick Recipe Challenge
- The Division 2 Exotic weapons locations - Nemesis Exotic Rifle, Hyena Key locations
- GOP Candidate Arrested For Violating Restraining Order Filed By Nancy Pelosi's Republican Challenger
- Pete Frates, Inspiration Behind Viral Ice Bucket Challenge, Dead at 34 After Battle With ALS
- 'Division 2' Update 1.15 Adds Title Update 6.1 & Situation Snowball - Patch Notes
- Hong Kong vs Uganda Dream11 Team Prediction CWC Challenge One-Day League: Captain And Vice-Captain, Fantasy Cricket Tips HK VS UGA Match 12 at Al Amerat Cricket Ground, Oman 11:00 AM IST
- Bermuda vs Jersey Dream11 Team Prediction CWC Challenge One-Day League: Captain And Vice-Captain, Fantasy Cricket Tips BER VS JER Match 13 at Al Amerat Cricket Ground 2, Oman 11:00 AM IST