In case you missed it, EverQuest turned 20 years old this weekend. One more year and it’ll be old enough to drink alcohol in the United States! To commemorate its historic birthday, Daybreak Game Company opened two new Progression Servers over the weekend, admitting that “the first couple of days with new progression servers aren’t always perfect. Ahem.” There’s also an epic video that lets you live through 20 years’ worth of expansions and memories, both in the game and out of it. An even bigger celebration is in the works. Over three days in April, Daybreak plans to hold a fan event and interactive exhibit at the Comic-Con Museum in San Diego that will include miniature live quests, developer chats, and an in-depth look at the game’s history. Also, the original EverQuest soundtrack is in the final stages of being distributed to streaming sites. More news on both of these initiatives will be delivered soon. In the meantime, you can get more details in the announcement on the EverQuest site.
- US agents arrest 32 at border protest in San Diego
- Travel boom opens new routes to Vietnamese destinations
- Dantri /Dtinews opens new classrooms in Phu Tho
- Dantri opens new classrooms in Cao Bang Province
- HNX to host six share auctions in April
- Qatar to open new metro
- Domestic airlines race to open new international routes
- British Council opens new teaching and education center in HCMC
- Hanoi to open new route for double-decker bus
- Dantri/Dtinews opens new bridge in Ha Giang Province
EverQuest Turns 20, Opens New Progression Servers And Hosting Fan Event In San Diego In April have 257 words, post on www.mmobomb.com at March 18, 2019. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.