Hearthstone is inviting players to give in to the dark side in its newly announced expansion, Rise of Shadows, which will be stepping into the spotlight on April 9th. The expansion, which marks the beginning of Hearthstone’s first year-long storyline, will bring to the game a new 135-card set that focuses on some of Azeroth’s most sinister villains and introduces some dastardly new mechanics. Following his defeat at the hands of the League of Explorers, nefarious Arch-Thief Rafaam has brought some of Hearthstone’s iconic antagonists together to form the League of E.V.I.L, and players will be enlisted to help them advance their dark agenda. The new set will introduce a new card type, Lackeys — because you can’t call yourself a supervillain without a suitable outfit of expendable mooks — which are 1/1 minions with “a variety of diabolical Battlecries.” In addition, the new Scheme card type will add a new layer of strategy to the game, as these sinister cards grow in power for each turn they’re held in a player’s hand. The League of E.V.I.L. will be opposed by “a mysterious crime-fighting group known as the Defenders of Dalaran,” whose signature mechanic is the Twinspell. Cards with the… Read full this story
- Good, bad and ugly from Chicago Bears preseason loss to Giants
- Hard Work, Talent and Goats Developed Will Carter's Good Bad Idea
- Knicks’ NBA draft history: The good, bad and very ugly
- The Good, Bad and Ugly in Louisiana Politics, 2017
- Verified Selena page teases release of new official clothing line: 'coming soon'
- New AmEx Centurion Lounge coming to Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport
- MBTA GM 'Confident' New Orange Line Trains Coming This Summer
- Enormous expansion comes to Sandia Resort
- 50 years after Apollo 11, a new Moon rush is coming
- Lankard: Body needs good, bad stress, but manage your reaction
It’s good to be bad in Hearthstone’s new Rise of Shadows expansion, coming April 9 have 315 words, post on massivelyop.com at March 14, 2019. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.