Hearthstone is inviting players to give in to the dark side in its newly announced expansion, Rise of Shadows, which will be stepping into the spotlight on April 9th. The expansion, which marks the beginning of Hearthstone’s first year-long storyline, will bring to the game a new 135-card set that focuses on some of Azeroth’s most sinister villains and introduces some dastardly new mechanics. Following his defeat at the hands of the League of Explorers, nefarious Arch-Thief Rafaam has brought some of Hearthstone’s iconic antagonists together to form the League of E.V.I.L, and players will be enlisted to help them advance their dark agenda. The new set will introduce a new card type, Lackeys — because you can’t call yourself a supervillain without a suitable outfit of expendable mooks — which are 1/1 minions with “a variety of diabolical Battlecries.” In addition, the new Scheme card type will add a new layer of strategy to the game, as these sinister cards grow in power for each turn they’re held in a player’s hand. The League of E.V.I.L. will be opposed by “a mysterious crime-fighting group known as the Defenders of Dalaran,” whose signature mechanic is the Twinspell. Cards with the… Read full this story
- Bad Credit New Home Loan
- Tax Refunds Coming April 1, 2009 - Will it Pay the Missed Mortgage Payment?
- 7 Good Bad Or Ugly Green Energy Trends Which Will Affect Your Bottom Line
- Get Bad Credit New Car Loans
- Bad Credit Loans - If Bad Credit is Preventing Funds From Coming
- Habits - The Good, Bad and Ugly
- Debt Consolidation Loan Company For Good & Bad Credit
- The Good, Bad and Ugly of Antibiotics
- Data Backup - The Options - Old & New, Good & Bad
- Consumer Debt Relief - The Good & Bad
It’s good to be bad in Hearthstone’s new Rise of Shadows expansion, coming April 9 have 308 words, post on massivelyop.com at March 14, 2019. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.