When Neverwinter‘s Undermountain update hits, it will bring more than just the underground region and dungeons. It will also implement changes for both the Cleric and Paladin classes. To give players of both these classes a better idea of what they’re in for, the Neverwinter devs have published two blog posts — each detailing one of the classes in question.
When the update releases, several of the included changes will result in healing being more important than before, and a change in tanking — both things that will impact players of the Paladin class. However, these changes aren’t all Paladin specific. Some actually impact Paladins and Clerics alike.
One of these changes causes the two classes to share a reworked divinity resource, with divinity now representing a pool of divine magic that can be used to cast encounter powers. This is, in fact, the biggest change for both groups.
- Manny Machado Update: No Change In Free Agency With Phillies, White Sox, Yankees Lurking
- Jeep Compass Limited Plus bookings open: To get sunroof and many new features
- PUBG Mobile Update 0.10 Patch Notes Leaked, Includes Snow map Vikendi, Snow Weather, Cross Server Matchmaking and more
- Fortnite Update: What to expect from Save the World update
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLS Spotted Again Almost Undisguised In The U.S. (Updated)
- Bang For The Buck — Feature — Popular Hot Rodding
- Fortnite Update: v7.01 Patch Notes bring Infinity Blade and Accurate Rifle
- PUBG PS4 Update: Patch Note 1 Includes PUBG Snow Map Vikendi, Survivor Pass and Much More
- PUBG Update: Patch notes of PUBG Mobile 0.13.0 Version Revealed
- Update! EVERYTHING We Know So Far On The Dodge Demon