Lifestyle / Entertainment / Music by Press Association 08/03/2019, 6:49 am Send us a story Sign up to our Daily newsletter Nick Jonas has admitted to being behind the break-up of the Jonas Brothers. The 26-year-old appeared on James Corden’s Carpool Karaoke with his siblings Joe, 29, and Kevin, 31, to discuss the band’s initial split and how they came back together earlier this month. During a drive around Los Angeles for the popular segment of The Late Late Show, host Corden asked about the band’s acrimonious break-up in 2013, joking: “Everyone knows it was Nick.” Nick replied: “I broke the band up, but I got them back together.” “It’s true, it was a full redemptive story,” Kevin added. The brothers, who formed in 2005 and achieved worldwide success following appearances on the Disney TV network, revealed discussions about a documentary on their careers led to their reunion. Nick said: “Basically, about a year ago we started talking about making a documentary together. That was the start of it – just to tell our story, our childhood and into our career together. In that process we did some necessary healing, because you know when things ended it wasn’t the best.” He… Read full this story
- Nick Jonas on summer jams, traveling and his latest hit 'Anywhere'
- HOLD Nick Jonas and Priyanka Chopra reveal details of ‘fairy tale’ wedding
- Nick Jonas and Priyanka Chopra reveal details of ‘fairy tale’ wedding
- Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas ‘engaged after two months of dating'
- Nick Jonas Joins Voice Cast of UglyDolls Movie
- Aaron Eckhart, Nick Jonas and More Join WWII Action Film Midway
- Nick Jonas Joins NBC's 'The Voice' As New Coach
- Nick Jonas Offers to Be the New Batman After Ben Affleck Bails
- Nick Jonas Officially Set to Return for JUMANJI Sequel
- Nick Jonas Returning for 'Jumanji' Sequel
Nick Jonas admits to breaking up the Jonas Brothers have 304 words, post on www.eveningexpress.co.uk at March 8, 2019. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.