It’s a huge day for Path of Exile, as the popular MMOARPG finally launches on PlayStation 4 today; it’s already live for Europe, and the doors open at 11 a.m. EDT for US players. Apparently other regions are still on the way. The game was already available to PC and Xbox One players, and yes, it’s free-to-play on PS4 too. In today’s PR, Grinding Gear Games notes that the game’s playerbase is thriving. “Successful launches on the Xbox One and in China have more than doubled the Path of Exile player community since August 2017, with over 3.5 million players having played the game’s 2017 expansion, Path of Exile: The Fall of Oriath,” the company says. “In 2018, Path of Exile saw an increase in total play-hours of over 26% and the PoE: Betrayal expansion set a new record of 188,970 players online simultaneously.” GGG has previously put up a Q&A doc explaining that it’ll be the 3.6.1 patch that goes live on the platform today, though the 3.6.3 update will follow “as soon as possible after the launch.” Do note that there’s no cross-platform play possible. “We have done a lot of work on console performance in the last… Read full this story
- Get an official Sony Playstation Wireless Stereo Headset with 7.1 Surround Sound for £50 (15% off)
- Lumix S1R and S1 set to be officially launched on January 31
- Apex Legends Season 1 battle pass might launch later today
- New Caledonian Sleeper trains officially launched
- Discord’s game store launches globally today with indie gems like Hollow Knight and Dead Cells
- Nintendo to launch 5 new mobile games by 2017
- Super Monday Blitz! Today Only: Double Your Tickets To The Mega $25K Raffle From Mekor Hachinuch!
- Officials confirm 1st local Zika infection for 2017 in Manatee County
- The OnePlus 7T is official, launches Oct. 18
- NJ officials launch probe into rising fees Gov. Christie's administration paid to Wall Street firms: reports
Path of Exile officially launches on the PlayStation 4 today, having doubled playerbase since 2017 have 325 words, post on massivelyop.com at March 26, 2019. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.