There are a lot of games available for smartphones that enjoy a fair share of time under the spotlight. Even though PUBG Mobile and Fortnite are leading the charts with millions of players now, a classic game never goes out of style. The once-popular Angry Birds is making a comeback with a modern touch of technology to win over players and it could be an instant hit.Angry Birds AR: Isle of Pigs was announced at the ongoing Game Developers Conference by Rovia and it’s a must-play game for iPhone users when it launches in April. Sadly, Android smartphone users are left out from getting the remake of Angry Birds, which was so popular that its characters could be found on everything from clothes, water bottles and even band-aids.Banking on that nostalgia factor, the Swedish game studio Resolution Games developed the new augmented reality version of Angry Birds, which is Rovia’s first attempt at bringing AR product to mobile. To recall, the Angry Birds VR: Isle of Pigs was launched for HTC Vive and Oculus Rift earlier this year and an AR version of the game was released for Magic Leap gaming headset.Bringing Angry Birds AR: Isle of Pigs for iPhones… Read full this story
- TopDevelopers.co uncovers the most promising in AR and VR App Development Firms for March 2019
- Arizona teenager found huge Apple iPhone bug playing Fortnite
- Software pirates use Apple tech to put hacked apps on iPhones
- Apple Just Made the World's Best Phone Camera: iPhone 11 Pro Review
- Hey iPhone owners: will you subscribe to anything Apple?
- Streaming to subscriptions: Video games are evolving
- Gaming levels up to all the screens
- The Latest: Apple will have subscription service for games
- After a hit with 23 million downloads, Syracuse game studio shoots for next level
- Nintendo Switch: Ten things you don't know about the video game system
Popular mobile game gets AR remake: iPhone users get lucky have 306 words, post on www.ibtimes.sg at March 21, 2019. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.