Developed by Perfect World (also known as Wanmei) and published by Tencent Games in China, Perfect World Mobile launched with much fanfare as it is the first time the 14 year-old IP has a title on mobile devices. At the time of typing this article, which is nearly 14 hours after the official launch started, Perfect World Mobile has a total of 31 servers on Android (27 of those are connected to IOS players). Is the game worth the hype? After all, the PC version of Perfect World was many gamers’ first actual MMORPG. Let’s find out! • Before we begin, do note that all opinions are solely MMO Culture’s, and players are free to feel differently. All opinions are based on 2 hours of initial gameplay. • The major negative I encountered was the game’s graphics. Yes, I do know that Perfect World Mobile is “faithful” to the original PC game, but the least I would expect is for the graphics to be updated to 2019. I can spot ugly patches of low-resolution art and even missing textures all throughout my journey. This is after the fact that I have bumped up all graphical options to the maximum, even… Read full this story
- Don’t look now, but the PC is the world’s biggest gaming platform
- Nvidia's GeForce Now PC beta is much better at cloud gaming than you think
- Windows 10 Mobile is over: Prepare for final security patches as support ends
- Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2019: All the best PC gaming deals
- Lenovo's RTX 2060-powered cube PC is £650 off for Cyber Monday
- The judge in the T-Mobile merger trial isn’t interested in a drawn-out affair
- This is what OnePlus 7T Pro may look like
- This could be our first look at a mid-range OnePlus phone
- What PC gaming was like in 2009
- Is Fortnite Battle Royale on Mobile Worth Playing?
– Quick look at mobile version of classic PC MMORPG have 312 words, post on mmoculture.com at March 7, 2019. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.