Tysons Corner Real Estate Market Activity This is a snapshot of recent sales in the Tysons Corner, VA neighborhood. In the past 30 days, 19 properties have sold in Tysons Corner ranging from a 1-bed, 1-bath condo for $205,000 to a 4-bed, 4.5-bath detached house for $1,085,000. The average sold price was $458,758 and the average days on market was 70 days. The current market supply is 2 months, which indicates the total number of months it would take the current inventory of 63 active listings to sell. We are currently in a sellers market, where there are more buyers seeking to purchase properties than there are available homes on the market. If you have a home to sell in Tysons Corner this may be a great time to sell! Detached Homes Sales In the past 12 months, a total of 76 single family detached homes sold in Tysons Corner for an average sold price of $962K. These were the most popular Tysons Corner neighborhoods. Subdivision Sold (Ave) Highest Lowest Closed Creek Crossing Villa $1,633,500 $1,667,000 $1,600,000 2 Madrillon Manors $1,384,400 $1,398,800 $1,370,000 2 Ankerdale $1,340,000 $1,510,000 $1,170,000 2 Lord Fairfax Manors $1,119,667 $1,170,000 $1,075,000 3 Madrillon Estates $1,062,500 $1,085,000… Read full this story
- MoC releases first quarterly real estate market report
- Construction Ministry releases Vietnam's first quarterly real estate market report
- Global pension funds are eyeing Bengal's real estate market
- Construction ministry releases first quarterly real estate market report
- Five opportunities in Vietnam’s real estate market
- Here's The Most Expensive Home In Pittsburgh's Real Estate Market
- This CEO sees growth ahead for the Los Angeles real estate market
- How is Proptech changing the real estate market landscape?
- Real estate market shrugs off impact of demonetisation, RERA, GST
- Austin Ranks High For Commercial Real Estate Investment
Tysons Corner Real Estate Market Update have 273 words, post on patch.com at March 9, 2019. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.