A server merger has been announced for Aion. On May 22 NCSoft plans to shift players on the game’s newest server, Ereshkigal, to Katalam. Players on the seconder server won’t be affected by this change — other than running into more players than before. However, Ereshkigal players will need to prepare, as a variety of things including character and legion names, as well as housing status will be impacted. To help Ereshkigal players out, NCSoft is offering some boosts as well as a survey that will offer them some useful items. Players on the server in question can get 4 times the XP and twice the drops, crafting, and AP. The survey will give them everything from Transformation Contracts to Luna. Full details on the merge are available on the Aion site.
- Announcement of Selection Interview Result
- CVR Energy Reports 2018 First Quarter Results And Announces Cash Dividend of 50 Cents
- CVR Refining Reports 2018 First Quarter Results and Announces Cash Distribution of 51 Cents
- Introducing vCenter Server 6.7
- vCenter Server Migration Tool: vSphere 6.0 Update 2m
- OceanFirst Financial Corp. Announces First Quarter Financial Results
- Cloud Computing Server Market Analysis, Market Size, Regional Outlook, Competitive Strategies and Forecasts
- Equity Bancshares, Inc. Announces Record Net Income for First Quarter 2018
- Lydall Announces Financial Results for the First Quarter Ended March 31, 2018
- Donegal Group Inc. Announces First Quarter 2018 Results
Aion Announces Server Consolidation have 224 words, post on www.mmobomb.com at April 25, 2019. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.