World of Warcraft Heroes. The “Boy King” of Stormwind is now playable on the Heroes of the Storm PTR and will fill the role of Ranged Healer in the game. “With Shalamayne by his side, Anduin, King of Stormwind, has entered the Nexus to take his place by his warrior father’s side. Anduin is a Ranged Healer who comes with an arsenal of abilities aimed at keeping his teammates alive, but also has the potential to unleash the Light’s swift justice to enemies on the battlefield.” Anduin’s basic abilities Flash Heal and Divine Star allows him to heal his allies. Divine Star also doubles as a damaging skill, dealing instant damage to enemies in a wide path. His third ability, Chastise, deals damage to the first enemy hero it hits and temporarily roots them in place. The Heroic Ability Word of Salvation allows him to heal all nearby Heroes while Lightbomb imbues an ally with the “Light” which explodes moments later dealing damage and stunning nearby enemies. New skins for Anduin and Varian are now available in the cash shop along with Anduin’s Battle for Azeroth mount, Reverence. You’ll find the full patch notes on the Heroes of the Storm… Read full this story
- Analysis: After exceeding expectations in 2019, can the Storm make another title run next year?
- Despite challenges of rehab, Storm star Breanna Stewart thinks she can be better than ever
- Jordin Canada’s breakout season shows the future is bright for the Storm — even after Sue Bird retires
- Storm turns the tables on its doubters once again with playoff win over Minnesota Lynx
- As WNBA MVP, Storm’s Breanna Stewart is here to deliver a message: Vote
- Sue Bird’s momentous game puts Storm atop WNBA and her atop Seattle’s all-time scoring list
- How Blizzard Created Baptiste, Overwatch's 30th Hero
- Mortal Kombat 11 DLC Roster Leaked: Joker, Terminator, and More
- Sioux Falls Storm leaving IFL for Champions Indoor Football
- Review: In ‘The Height of the Storm,’ Two Stars and an Enigma
Anduin Wrynn Joins The Heroes Of The Storm Roster And Is Now Playable On The PTR have 343 words, post on mmos.com at April 23, 2019. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.