In July, PlayStation 4 players in North America will be able to join over 2 million Japanese players in exploring the world of Caravan Stories. The disgustingly cute, free-to-play, anime-inspired MMO is headed west.
Caravan Stories features six races for players to choose from when creating a character. It also allows them to tame monsters and make friends with NPCs. As an added bonus, players recruit up to 300 allies for both PvE and PvP.
Based on what we’re seeing on the game’s official site, this game would be good for fans of JRPGs — or just the insanely cute. While the game’s site is still mostly in Japanese, there are plenty of trailers and other things anyone interested can check out on it.
- Twin Peaks: Poundland chocolate bar inspired by the Wrekin hits the shops
- Writer’s first novel inspired by chilling story of Victorian serial child killer
- Artist Sarah Forrest on why her film April was inspired by Gaelic stories of the 'second sight'
- Lost toy cat's adventures inspire children's story
- Belfast mum and daughter facing animal cruelty trial over Jack Russell and terrier.
- Animal charity renews calls for end to mountain hare culls on the last day of the open season
- Anger after horse hit by firework during bonfire in field
- Dead as dodos? The animals battling against extinction
- Man banned from keeping animals after sheep cruelty
- Pet show brings animal lovers together