There is nothing quite as uniquely exciting as when an old favorite MMORPG gets a meaty patch today. This is indeed what is happening with Dark Age of Camelot, which has commenced testing Patch 1.125D on the Pendragon server. There’s no running theme with this update but rather a wide assortment of various fixes and adjustments. Taunts and detaunts have been normalized across classes, newly created characters can now progress past Champion level 5, many quest triggers have been fixed, the UI now correctly displays all group buffs, and accuracy buffs from certain items have been adjusted. And if you’re already on the site reading the patch notes, you might as well swing over to the Friday Grab Bag for Q&A concerning crowd control, recovering names from abandoned characters, and Necromancer realm abilities. “We do have a plan for clearing up some of the names on Ywain and the process will involve a long lead-time in notifying players which characters are going to be affected and how,” Broadsword said. “There’s nothing more to say right now and the timetable for this is still to be determined.”
- British Empire appears to be going back to the Dark Ages
- Eddie Hobbs: Government lost in dark ages of obduracy and secrecy
- Resistance to antibiotics could 'return medicine to dark ages'
- Pensions data handling in 'Dark Ages' and scandal waiting to happen, says former pensions minister
- WTO chief fears coming 'Dark Ages' as free trade system falls apart
- Lorry convoy from airport to test post-Brexit plan
- Derbyshire Constabulary abandons 'name and shame' campaign after complaint
- Mega sports village with hotel planned for abandoned Flower Power site
- FRESH OR FROZEN? Tele’s Lindsey has taste test ahead of planned changes to Dundee school meals
- Live: Brexit plan B; Greece name change protests; and lunar eclipse
Dark Age of Camelot tests Patch 1.125D, plans on reclaiming abandoned names have 307 words, post on massivelyop.com at April 15, 2019. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.