With a mere month or so to go for Final Fantasy XIV and its upcoming Shadowbringers expansion, there’s a mad rush going on. A rush by all Final Fantasy XIV players to level up jobs to 70, complete unlocks and prepare themselves the best they can for this summer’s blockbuster. Final Fantasy XIV’s popularity has increased this past year, what will all the MMORPG coverage its been getting. Not to mention, Square Enix’s masterful use of fan festivals and marketing has done much to bring in fresh players to the game. If you are one of them, we’re here to help. If you’re looking to get to the level cap of 70 and prepare for Shadowbringers, here’s what you need to know. Is Leveling Fast? The answer is now, barring a few exceptions. As a new player to Final Fantasy XIV, the most important thing you need to do is to complete main story quests. These are abbreviated to MSQ’s from here on out. MSQ’s are important from the beginning of A Realm Reborn right up until current content. Why? Because almost all significant gameplay unlocks such as mounts, dungeons and more are gated behind completion of Final Fantasy XIV’s… Read full this story
- Have You Played... Final Fantasy XV?
- Final Fantasy VII Remake: Hard mode guide
- Final Fantasy VII Remake: Best weapon builds for Aerith Gainsborough
- How Final Fantasy 14 Will Overhaul A Realm Reborn With Patch 5.3
- How Final Fantasy 14 Will Revamp A Realm Reborn With Patch 5.3
- Final Fantasy 14 Will Revamp A Realm Reborn This Summer With Patch 5.3
- Get Some Free Final Fantasy 7 Remake PS4 Themes
- Final Fantasy 7 Remake review
- Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest, And More Beloved Square Enix RPGs Are Discounted On Mobile
- Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest, And More Iconic Square Enix RPGs Are Discounted On Mobile
Final Fantasy XIV 2019: New Player Tips To Level Fast and Prepare For Shadowbringers have 313 words, post on mmosworld.com at April 25, 2019. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.