This week’s Fortnite update for Android, iOS, Nintendo Switch, PS4, Xbox One, and PC adds two Limited Time Modes or LTMs as they’re known. These are Air Royale and Food Fight Deep Fried. In addition to this, Epic Games has fixed an issue wherein Fortnite PC players would encounter performance issues if they were playing on PCs that did not have quad-core CPUs. The Fortnite update 8.40 download size is around 150MB on iOS with additional download of around 1.5GB to 3GB depending on your device after that.Fortnite 8.40 patch notes Air Royale LTM Air Royale is lifting off as a Duos-only mode. Each plane has 3 lives, players will respawn until they lose their plane’s last life. Touching the ground will instantly eliminate players. Parking a plane on the ground for more than a few seconds will cause it to explode – stay airborne. Hijacking another team’s plane will add that plane to your existing number of plane lives (and cost the team who lost the plane a life). The storm has a ceiling that gradually lowers during the match. Be careful not to fly too high late in the match. Loot chests of five different rarities will fall from… Read full this story
- Deep Fried Turkey
- Chinese Cooking Technique: Deep Fry
- Your Six Step Guide to Deep Frying a Turkey
- Want To Have a Food Fight?
- Limited Time Offers - Time Limits That Will Improve Your Sales
- Fortnite Chapter 2 Patch Notes Are A No-Show
- 10 superb tips for deep frying grease free meat and fish
- Gourmet Home Deep Frying - The Wolfgang Puck Bistro 1700 Watt Deep Fryer
- A Deep Frying Guide to Turkey
- Four Corn Flakes For Breakfast And A Deep-Fried Buffalo For Lunch
Fortnite 8.40 Patch Notes Reveal Air Royale, Food Fight Deep Fried Limited Time Modes have 291 words, post on gadgets.ndtv.com at April 17, 2019. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.