Another Fortnite Battle Royale update, another limited time mode. And, of course, with Avengers: Endgame hitting theaters, Epic and Marvel are doing another cross-over. This time, players won’t just be able to play as Thanos — if they’re lucky enough to grab the Infinity Gauntlet. Rather, Thanos and the Chitauri are invading the island and it’s up to a team of heroes to stop them from grabbing all the Infinity Stones and snapping half the Fortnite players out of existence… (Okay… I don’t really think the snapping thing will happen.) Players can play as either the heroes or Thanos and his minions in an epic battle. Although, everyone on the “bad” side starts out as a Chitauri warrior. The first of the Chitauri to get their hands on a stone becomes Thanos. If the Thanos player is eliminated, another Chitauri will take his place. If you’re playing as a hero. It’s important to make sure Thanos and the gang don’t collect all the stones. If they do, your team will not be able to respawn once killed. Fun, right? That said. It’s probably just a good idea to keep the other side from getting any of the stones, since each… Read full this story
- 2013 starts today!
- Holland getting extra time between starts
- Royals could search to fill starting rotation
- Vincent Kompany ready for Battle Royale
- Kompany ready for Battle Royale
- Royals’ Greinke off to ‘slow’ start
- Royals look to figure out starting rotation
- Phillies’ Rollins biding time till start of season
- Royals recall LHP Duffy to start against White Sox
- Walk-about: Royals walked 10 times in win
Fortnite Battle Royale’s “Endgame” Limited Time Mode Starts Today have 277 words, post on www.mmobomb.com at April 25, 2019. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.