While the Fortnite Battle Royale World Cup Qualifiers are already underway, the competition won’t stop there. In addition to the original Fortnite World Cup, the company has announced Fortnite World Cup – Creative. This event is part of the company’s $100,000,000 competitive plan for 2019 and offers fans of Creative mode a chance at their share of the prize pool. The Creative World Cup consists of five events. Each is built by community creators and focuses on a different Creative game. 15 players will compete against each other in each of these for their chance at a piece of a $3,000,000 prize pool. Qualfiers for the event kick off April 29. Every week between then and June 7, players wanting to qualify will need to submit clips using an event-specific hashtag on YouTube. The top submissions for each week will be selected to participate in the Fortnite World Cup – Creative finals in New York City. Event rules and everything else players need to know about how to participate in the Creative World Cup can be found on the Fortnite site.
- The inaugural Fortnite World Cup will be open to everyone
- Liverpool linked with three World Cup stars including a French winner
- Russia to Introduce Increased Security Measures for 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Game tech: Get ready for a World Cup battle with Fortnite
- Top tips to stay cyber safe as World Cup ‘likely to be targeted by hackers’
- World Cup 2018: Joachim Loew extends Germany contract until 2022 before leaving out Mario Goetze
- Russia, Belarus Lift Visa Restrictions for 2018 World Cup Fans
- World Cup 2018: England arrive in Russia for tournament
- World Cup 2018: England, Brazil, Croatia… the best sides so far rated as Three Lions plot route to final
- Griezmann: Winning the Ballon d'Or doesn't matter much, I want the World Cup
Fortnite World Cup Extended To Include Creative Mode have 297 words, post on www.mmobomb.com at April 19, 2019. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.