Press play to listen to this article By JACK BLANCHARD PRESENTED BY PEOPLE’S POSTCODE LOTTERY Send tips here | Subscribe for free | Listen to Playbook and view in your browser Good Tuesday morning. DRIVING THE DAY PAIN IN THE NEC: The Labour Party’s most senior figures will gather at their Southside HQ this morning to thrash out the party’s position on a second EU referendum. Labour’s national executive committee (NEC) is due to meet at 11 a.m. to agree a draft manifesto for next month’s European Parliament election. The only question that matters is how the party’s carefully nuanced/ludicrously fudged (delete as appropriate) position on a second referendum is going to be worded, amid a long-running power struggle between pro-Remain Labour figures and their Euroskeptic leader Jeremy Corbyn. Get ready for a long and angry meeting today, followed by some hearty briefing and counter-briefing from either side — and then a large dollop of Brexit fudge served up at the end. Heard it all before: The widespread expectation is that despite the best efforts of pro-referendum voices such as the party’s deputy leader Tom Watson, MEP Richard Corbett and one or two senior trade unionists, a compromise deal will eventually… Read full this story
- Hunting Backpack Tips For Beginners
- Back Pain, Sciatica, & Back Surgery - More You Need to Know Before You Undergo Back Surgery
- Mule Deer Hunting? Things You Must Learn Before Your Hunting Trip
- Finding Relief For Hip Pain
- Back Pain and Sex Part 1
- Is Your Back Pain Being Caused by a Pain in the Butt?
- Alternative Medicine and Back Pain
- Freedom From Back Pain
- Neck and Shoulder Pain - What Can Cause This?
- You Don't Have to Be Perfect to Be Free of Back Pain
POLITICO London Playbook, presented by People’s Postcode Lottery: Pain in the NEC — Brexit chink of light? — Hunt on tour have 301 words, post on www.politico.eu at April 30, 2019. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.