Meghan Markle is ‘relaxed’ about the birth of her child and is believed to be one day past her due date as she continues to rest at Frogmore Cottage Excitement is building around the world as fans of the Royals patiently await news on the birth of Baby Sussex. It is understood the Duchess of Sussex is now one day past her due date but she and Prince Harry remain relaxed about the impending arrival. Harry, 34, even attended the London Marathon yesterday and celebrated with exhausted finishers. But the Prince remained tight lipped about the situation, with the couple previously saying they would keep their plans for the birth private. Meghan’s mother Doria Ragland is believed to have come to the UK in mid-April and has spent the past week with her daughter at Frogmore Cottage. But as the time ticks on many are running out of patience for news and have been venting their frustration on social media while desperately appealing for information. One Twitter user said: ‘I’m so impatient & excited, where is this Royal Baby Sussex @RoyalFamily, is there any news from Harry & Meghan’s camp, anything at all??? #TheWaitGoesOn.’ Another simply wrote: ‘Meghan gurl [sic],… Read full this story
- Meghan Markle, wife of Prince Harry, is pregnant
- Meghan Markle's husband, Prince Harry, shares excitement for their 'newest addition' in Invictus Games opening speech
- Meghan Markle pregnant, expecting first royal baby with Prince Harry
- Prince Harry and Meghan: Royal couple expecting a baby
- Australia loves Prince Harry and Meghan, but is it time for a republic?
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Are Already Decorating Their Baby’s Nursery
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle expecting their 1st child in spring
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's Royal Tour of Australia in Pictures
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry expecting their 1st child, palace says
- Royal Baby: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Announce They are Expecting a Baby in Spring 2019
Royal fans excitedly await news of Baby Sussex's arrival with Meghan now 'a day past her due date' and Prince Harry refusing to give anything away at London Marathon have 314 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at April 29, 2019. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.