Prepare to be confused! So back on April 1st, Funcom released patch notes for a “Shenanigans” update over at Secret World Legends. As you might expect, the notes were full of silly gags and in-jokes. What you might not have anticipated, however, is that some of the notes were actually real. Leave it up to the dedicated community over at TSW Database for sifting through the notes and coming up with the veracity of each one. Among the “actually true” notes are the addition of a new mission called “Once More Into the Tower,” a new Glaring of Kyats pet (which no one yet knows how to obtain), a reduction in the size of PvP matches from 10v10 to 5v5, more rewards for PvP fights, and a PvP minigame called the Rosenbrawl. So yeah — kind of more than anyone actually expected! But also not the type of content story-oriented players have been begging for.
- Sea of Thieves 2.0 Patch Notes: Anniversary Update Brings Tall Tales, Arena, Hunter’s Call and More
- Swampers drum legend’s hot beats and cold winter
- Las Vegas secret bars: Don’t miss these 5 speakeasies
- Secrets of the ’80s ‘SpaceCamp’ movie, revealed
- The Surprising World of Local Twitch and YouTube Streamers
- A deeper look at Assange’s operation inside Ecuadorian Embassy
- The Insider's Guide to Scotland
- The Secret of Bernie’s Millions
- Secret Agent Schmuck
- Lee Iacocca, auto industry legend, dies at 94
Secret World Legends had a legit patch tucked inside an April Fools joke have 226 words, post on massivelyop.com at April 5, 2019. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.