WESTWOOD (CBS) – Gerry Lambert, the head baseball coach at Xaverian Brothers High School has been placed on leave following a physical altercation with a player. Headmaster Daniel Skala said the incident happened Wednesday during the game between Xaverian and St. John’s Prep. The exact nature of the altercation was not disclosed. Xaverian Brothers baseball coach Gerry Lambert in April 2015. (Image Credit: Boston Herald) “We do not condone aggressive behavior by any member of our school community,” Skala said in a statement. Lambert graduated from Xaverian in 1988 and is a veteran teacher. Skala said the school is cooperating with authorities who are investigating the incident.
- High school baseball Dream Team, all-area
- Iowa high school baseball postseason pairings released for 3A, 4A
- High school football: Berkeley QB named player of week after big win in his first start
- Walk-up music plays important role in high school baseball, softball
- Arizona's best high school football coaches: Legends of the game
- Pitch counts coming to high school baseball
- Arizona high school football coaching icon Paul Moro suffers stroke
- Moore's Rob Reader named Kentucky High School Football Coach of the Year
- Fort Collins, Fossil Ridge high school football coaches resign
- Jose Trevino's annual toy drive expands to involve high school baseball teams
Xaverian High School Baseball Coach On Leave After Altercation With Player have 210 words, post on boston.cbslocal.com at April 11, 2019. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.