Z1 Battle Royale, the PC shooter by Daybreak Game Company, is coming to an end on season 3 and bringing big changes with it. Chief among today’s announcements includes the reveal that Daybreak is shutting down Z1’s South America servers on April 30 to coincide with the end of season 3. This move will consolidate American players into the North American servers, hopefully speeding up queue times and ensuring the servers are populated going into season 4. Z1’s traffic has been on a steady decline over the past couple of years, with Daybreak making changes in response to the smaller population. Source: Steam Advertisements
- 'Fortnite' will finally let players revive their teammates during a battle royale match, starting this week
- 8 reasons why 'Apex Legends' is the best Battle Royale game available
- Another huge game series is about to get its own 'Fortnite'-style Battle Royale mode
- Forget about 'Fortnite': A new, free game makes 9 brilliant changes to the Battle Royale formula
- I'm not a 'Call of Duty' fan, but I'm really excited for the 'Blackout' battle royale mode in 'Black Ops 4'
- Forget about 'Fortnite' — the new 'Call of Duty' makes 6 brilliant changes to the Battle Royale formula
- The new 'Call of Duty' has a surprisingly fantastic Battle Royale mode aimed directly at 'Fortnite'
- Forget about 'Fortnite': A new, free game makes 9 brilliant changes to the battle-royal formula
- Battle royal beginning over Trump impeachment process
- Battle royale games like 'Fortnite' and 'PUBG' are taking over the world — but it might be all downhill from here
Z1 Battle Royale Will Shut Down South American Servers have 257 words, post on mmofallout.com at April 19, 2019. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.