Published 12:00 am CDT, Sunday, May 19, 2019 A detailed look at one of the area’s most distinctive homes. A detailed look at one of the area’s most distinctive homes. Image 1 of / 5 Caption Close Image 1 of 5 A detailed look at one of the area’s most distinctive homes. A detailed look at one of the area’s most distinctive homes. 1.45-acre Sherwood Forest estate offers sport court, quarters 1 / 5 Back to Gallery Completed in 2001 by YemLevy, YSL Builders and designed by noted architect Ed Eubanks, this home with more than 12,000 square feet of living space, is built on nearly 1.5 acres of grounds in Sherwood Forest. Listing agent Lisa Kornhauser of John Daugherty, Realtors, describes it as a magnificent Memorial estate that blends old world European grandeur and elegance, in a serene, private setting. Tall iron and glass doors open into a light-filled reception gallery with a soaring 28-foot ceiling, polished limestone floors, a limestone staircase, and an extended vista of the veranda, terraces, pool and pavilion through sets of French doors. The east and west galleries split from the reception gallery to connect the home’s wings. The main staircase leads to a landing… Read full this story
- 2019's Most Expensive Home Sales In Lake Forest, Lake Bluff
- Gladwyne Wow! House: This Massive Mansion Offers 'A Lesson In Extraordinary Living'
- Own Your Own Basketball Court - And A House - For $559K
- Gladwyne Wow! House: 67 Acres, 10-Car Garage, Stables, Pools, Aviary, And Much More
- Vineyard estates provide opportunity for a hobby, or income
- Taxidermy And Murals In Just-Listed Private Museum In Lake Forest
- Aaron Gonzales sends Klein past Klein Forest
- Bryn Mawr Wow! House: More Than 6,300 Square Feet On Nearly Two Acres Of Main Line Land
- Oak Forest Comes Out With a Win Against Crosstown Rival
- WOW House: Sprawling Sonoma Co. Estate Perfect For Wine Lovers
1.45-acre Sherwood Forest estate offers sport court, quarters have 296 words, post on www.mysanantonio.com at May 18, 2019. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.