Ever since City of Heroes came back via the emulation scene, I’ve been waiting for an opportune time to jump back into this old favorite MMO. There’s still a very real possibility that NCsoft is willing to deal or make some sort of legal concession to legitimize these servers, so I was holding off to see if that would develop and if there’d be one more stable server in the end than the others. But as we continue to wait on that front, it does appear that the Homecoming emulator is doing an admirable job gathering together the community and being the focal point of new and returning heroes. Every time I check, there’s around 6,000 people jumping into this game on the various servers, and that’s not insignificant. So why not me? Why not me indeed. I figured that until whatever happens in the future happens, I’d limit myself for now to just one character played casually to get my footing. There wasn’t even a question of what that character would be, as I was a huge fan of the Dark/Dark Defender back in the day. So please give a warm Bio Break welcome to Lights Out! After setting… Read full this story
- Mission accomplished, medical heroes start returning from Hubei
- For the sake of our cities, it's time to make town planning cool again
- Punta Arenas in the spotlight: Chile's oil-rich gateway city to the Antarctic
- Why can't all cities have bike bridges like Copenhagen's new Cycle Snake?
- Debate: should we ban cars from city centres?
- Los Angeles: a city that outgrew its masterplan. Thank God
- Melbourne City win W-League grand final behind closed doors
- The story of cities #15: the rise and ruin of Rio de Janeiro's first favela
- Story of cities #16: how the US-run Canal Zone divided Panama for a century
- Submit work estimates for Mohali’s Pearl City within month, Supreme Court tells GMADA
City of Heroes: DDDelightful return have 330 words, post on biobreak.wordpress.com at May 15, 2019. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.