Following successful launches on consoles and the Epic Games Store, Phoenix Labs has announced that its co-op action RPG Dauntless has welcomed over four-million players. A half a million of those joined the fight within the first day of the game launching on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and the EGS on May 21. These players have already spent more than two million hours in-game combined. This is excellent news for a game some worried might be hindered by moving to the Epic Games Store. That said, we are in the early stages of release on these platforms, so it will be interesting to see where it ends up after the curiosity phase wears off.
- Herbalife - The Mark Hughes and Herbalife Story
- How Lottery millionaires spend their money: Exhibition to mark the game's 25th anniversary reveals how winners have created their dream lives - including a champion dog breeder and a race car driver
- General Misconceptions of a Poker Player
- Working With Chet Atkins - An Interview With Mark O'Connor
- Mark Madden: Antonio Brown, Jalen Ramsey prove NFL players have the power
- Interchange Pass Through - What it is & Why You Need to Know
- Driving Test Pass Limits?
- Passing Tips For Youth Football Quarterbacks
- Playing Tips For Bingo Players
- Ohio Lottery - Best Games Are the Kicker and Mega Millions
Dauntless Passes 4 Million Player Mark have 223 words, post on www.mmobomb.com at May 23, 2019. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.