This is an unusual place to be getting MMORPG news, but it looks to be legit: Comics website CBR is reporting that DC Universe Online is destined for the Nintendo Switch this summer. As MMO players already know, the 2011 MMO is already playable on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One, and is one of the few true MMORPG success stories on console. According to the exclusive report, Daybreak has worked out “small element changes for the move to the system.” Crossplay is off the table, but it will indeed remain free-to-play on the new console. “It’s very important to me that all of our communities stay the same and up to speed,” Executive Producer Leah Bowers told CBR. “I didn’t want the Switch to be in a book all to itself; I wanted the other communities to benefit from the improvements that we were making and vice versa.” UpdateDaybreak’s now made its own official announcement! The FAQ confirms no crossplay; Switch players will be on a brand-new server using separate Nintendo Accounts.
- We got our hands on the new Nintendo Switch, here are our first impressions
- John Cena on AJ Styles, the Nintendo Switch, and ending his feud with The Rock
- New Super Smash Bros. game coming to Nintendo Switch
- DC publishers talk about redefining Superman at 80
- Len Bias heads DC Sports Hall of Fame Class of 2018
- Mizzou could see more competition for this recruit after he switched AAU teams
- Jonny Evans ready to reject Arsenal in favour of Manchester City switch: Premier League transfer rumours
- University of Minnesota's $34,000 probe of regent found no wrongdoing
- Kansas State University: If You Really Love Someone, You’ve Got to Let Them Go
- Flicking off switch could turn up heat on Championship
Daybreak is porting DC Universe Online to the Nintendo Switch have 296 words, post on massivelyop.com at May 23, 2019. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.