There aren’t too many options for MMORPGs on the Switch, especially those made by Western devs. Sure, there’s Warframe, but that’s really less of an RPG and more of a “loot accumulator.” Meanwhile, talks between Square Enix and Nintendo are still ongoing regarding the possibility of bringing Final Fantasy XIV to the Switch. In any case, that ain’t happening soon. What will be happening soon, however, is a full-fledged MMORPG coming to the Switch. Daybreak Game Company today announced that DC Universe Online, currently available on PC, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4, will be making the leap to Nintendo’s handheld console this summer. You’ll have to start fresh, though, using your Nintendo account, and the game will be on its own server, separate from other platforms. While DCUO on Switch will be free-to-play, you’ll likely still need to pay for the Switch’s online subscription. Read the complete announcement on the DCUO site.
- Nintendo Switch Lite: Here's what we know so far
- Real version of Fifa 20 not coming to Nintendo Switch
- New Nintendo Switch Lite UK launch date confirmed
- Overwatch Nintendo Switch release date confirmed for October 15
- Console Corner: Super Smash Bros Ultimate Nintendo Switch review
- The new Nintendo Switch Lite launch date now revealed
- Football really could be coming home this summer for England
- Nintendo Switch Lite pre-orders go live
- Hotline Miami Collection is out now on Nintendo Switch
- Console Corner: Astral Chain Nintendo Switch review
DC Universe Online Coming To Nintendo Switch This Summer have 247 words, post on www.mmobomb.com at May 23, 2019. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.