The Elder Scrolls Online players will finally be able to step foot in the Khajiit homeland of Elsweyr. Aside from a new zone, the expansion also features the new Necromancer class, and big angry dragons, all of which can now be enjoyed by those who pre-ordered the game as the two-week Early Access period officially starts today. Technically, you can still pre-order the game and get Early Access to the game right up until the expansion officially launches on June 4th. There’s also an extra character slot to help you get started. “Your extra character slot from Elsweyr will be added after you log in to a character for the first time,” says ZeniMax Online. There was also a bit of confusion earlier with the pricing of the Any Race, Any Alliance bundle where it looked like the price jumped from 2000 to 11700 Crowns. ZeniMax, however, was quick to sort things out on the official forums. “The price you see on the Any Race, Any Alliance bundle is its permanent price,” explains the studio. “It’s meant to display the total value of the bundle, rather than a sale (which is why there’s no timer.)” Of course, Early Access launch… Read full this story
- Bethesda confirms Elder Scrolls 6 with teaser trailer
- Watch South Africa vs England rugby: Live stream online, kick-off time, what TV channel and team news for third Test 2018
- Napoli vs Liverpool: Live stream, TV channel, kick off time, and team news ahead of pre-season friendly
- Currys PC World sale: big weekend discounts end at midnight on Monday
- When is Red Dead Redemption 2 out in the UK? Release date for PS4, PC and Xbox One and special edition details
- Me and my health: Radio presenter Sonya Mac on her lifestyle
- Criminals are caught selling codes to access AIRPORT security systems
- From Cass Mac Rooney and Chicago West to Stormi Webster – meanings of the latest celebrity baby names revealed
- Fleetwood Mac 2018 UK tour – tickets, dates, venues and who’s replacing Lindsey Buckingham?
- MAC is giving away FREE lipstick for National Lipstick Day on Sunday – there's NO catch
Elder Scrolls Online Kicks Off Elswery Early Access On PC & Mac have 354 words, post on mmos.com at May 20, 2019. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.