Say what you will about Fallout 76’s rocky launch and repeated early bungles, but Bethsoft pumped out so many patches under the Wild Appalachia banner this past spring that our own news team was surprised at how long it was going on. But now that’s coming to an end as Bethsoft moves on to Fallout 76’s next big thing, and the 9.5 patch released earlier this week apparently marks its conclusion. “We’re just getting started,” the studio writes in its recap today. “We’re going to keep releasing patches regularly, and we still have several major updates on the horizon for Fallout 76 in 2019. As mentioned in the 2019 Roadmap, we’re planning to roll out a new game mode with Nuclear Winter, send intrepid explorers into Vaults 94 and 96, and make major changes to the main questline with Wastelanders.” Bethsoft is promising more details at its E3 event on June 9th, but in the meantime, it’s posted up a string of infographics: Almost two million of you died to imposter sheepsquatches, you dig fermented beer, and topping the list of items sold on you vendors so far are fusion cores, shotgun shells, and stimpacks. So wholesome.
- Fallout 76 release date, beta and everything you need to know before you don your power armour
- Fallout 76 beta release date announced for Xbox One, PS4 and PC
- Fallout 76’s new trailer glimpses bleak post-apocalyptic world
- Bethesda's Pete Hines on Fallout 76, next-gen and The Elder Scrolls 6
- Fallout 76 beta launch date revealed by Bethesda
- Fallout 76: Bethesda details how Nukes work, how to unlock and find end-game missiles
- Fallout 76: Release date, Beta start times, Quakecon 2018 plans, gameplay trailer and MORE
- Fallout 76 Nukes: WATCH what happens when you launch a Nuke in Fallout 76
- Fallout 76 isn't on Steam but Bethesda has given a reason why
- TWWW looks at how Pat Collins' funfair entertained the Potteries come Wakes Week
Fallout 76 teases content coming in the wake of Wild Appalachia have 314 words, post on massivelyop.com at May 23, 2019. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.