Jandisoft has announced that they are holding the 2nd alpha test of their MMORPG, Mad World MMO on May 22nd. The test will be under NDA, meaning sharing, distributing, copying any privileged assets within the game will be allowed. Mad World is an immersive MMORPG at its core, boasting a unique hand-drawn gritty art style presented in a 2D isometric perspective, illustrating a story which takes place in a post-apocalyptic world. Whilst offering PvE raiding commanding strategy, dynamic boss encounters, competitive PvP environments and other characteristics widely accompanied in traditional MMOs, the development of the game will put a core focus on combat and massively multiplayer experiences. In contrast, Mad World’s grim dark setting, gameplay and narrative seek to rediscover the emotional experiences. You can head to the Mad World MMO alpha sign up form ( https://register.madworldmmo.com/alpha/ ) for a chance to participate. Alpha 01 will be PC ONLY and will commence in May 22nd 2019. 0 Share Share Tweet
- MiVT: Douglas Lazarus' hand-drawn maps
- NY man caught with hand-drawn inspection sticker for car
- Texas district to begin drug testing students as young as 12
- Faithful Muslims around the world begin celebrating Eid
- Cops bust driver for phony hand drawn inspection sticker
- New York man busted with hand-drawn 'state inspection sticker'
- T-Mobile handing out hot spots to lure customers for test drives
- Countdown to 400th anniversary of Pilgrims’ arrival in New World begins
- It’s No Longer a ‘Mad’ World
- Perfect World Reveal Characters for Perfect World Mobile
Hand-Drawn 2D MMO Mad World Begins Alpha Test May 22nd have 251 words, post on mmosworld.com at May 20, 2019. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.