With last month’s Rise of Shadows release in Hearthstone, an announcement was made for the next PVE adventure. This event, The Dalaran Heist has now officially begun, and it’s time to join up with Arch-Villain Rafaam – the only mustache-twirling criminal genius without a face – and his cast of villains: The League of E.V.I.L.. They’re getting set to pull off the greatest caper in Azeroth’s history: Stealing the floating city of Dalaran. The whole city! That is the focus of this Solo Adventure. Kicking off the first-ever year-long storyline in Hearthstone, players will do the dirty work of carrying out the League of E.V.I.L.’s nefarious plans. Spanning five massive chapters, the endlessly replayable Dungeon Run-style experience is filled with challenging bosses, strategic decision-making, and not-so-strategically planted explosives (Dr. Boom is involved, after all). The Dalaran Heist brings nine new anti-hero henchmen characters, replacing the playable classes in Hearthstone. Each is fully-voiced and has a customizable loadout comprising of unique Hero Powers and multiple deck options. With each of the five chapters offering a deep game experience, The Dalaran Heist should keep players entertained through several escapades. The first chapter of this adventure is at the low, low price of free. The four subsequent chapters can… Read full this story
- Hatton Garden ringleader released for Christmas after serving just half of his seven-year sentence over £14million heist
- Amazon accused of ‘aggressive tax dodging’ by shadow chancellor
- Shameless Tory Chris Grayling blames rail staff for eye-watering train fare rise
- Higgins warns of rise in anti-Semitism on Holocaust Memorial Day
- Brexit shadow sees business rein back investment
- The homeless camp in the shadow of luxury homes and council HQ
- Brexit uncertainty to continue to cast shadow over City banking giants
- Boxing Day sales disappoint as shadow cast over retail sector
- Children could have social media access limited in new Asbo-style measures to tackle rising knife crime
- 'A wisp of a black shadow'
Hearthstone’s ‘The Dalaran Heist’ Now Live in Rise of Shadows have 332 words, post on mmohuts.com at May 16, 2019. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.