“Hunter’s Arena’s main mode is RPG Royale where 50 players participate in an epic hunt showdown on a shrinking battlefield filled with dangerous monsters. Hunters need to kill mobs, level up, upgrade their skills and find deadly loot – with the single purpose of becoming the last man standing.” Players can choose from one of 10 playable characters and can either play solo or in three-man squads as they take on hundreds of monster types, bosses, in-game dungeons, and other players. The game is scheduled to launch into Early Access on the PC in Q3 2019. Check out what Hunter’s Arena: Legends has to offer in the gameplay trailer below. FacebookTwitterReddit Related
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Leak Reveals Warzone's Entire Battle Royale Map
- Fortnite: Mario Kart Invades the Battle Royale Game In the Best Way Possible
- ‘Fortnite’ adds zombies to battle royale just in time for Halloween
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Battle Royale Mode Release Date Revealed by Leaker
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Battle Royale Mode Video Reportedly Reveals Warzone's Executions
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare may have revealed Warzone battle royale launch date
- Darwin Project is a game hungry for viewers as much as it is players, but can this unique take on battle royale actually work?
- CoD: Modern Warfare "Warzone" Battle Royale Could Release Soon
- CoD: Modern Warfare "Warzone" Battle Royale Might Release Soon
- Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare's "Warzone", A New Battle Royale Mode, Might Arrive Soon
Indie Developer Mantisco Announces ARPG Battle Royale Hybrid have 247 words, post on mmos.com at May 23, 2019. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.