If you missed your chance to play Mad World, the grimdark MMO with an almost Todd Macfarlane-esque art style, then you’ve got another potential shot coming this week. The game’s second alpha test is now accepting applicants and will run between Wednesday, May 22nd, and Monday, May 27th.
As with the game’s first “alpha zero” alpha test, Alpha 01 will be under a strict NDA, though this application form appears to be far less thorough than the last one, so in other words looky-loos may now apply. This indicates that Mad World is now further along in its development for this build, though players should still expect things to be a bit busted and squirrely going in.
In case you’re not familiar, Mad World bills itself as a cross-platform MMORPG that can be played without any loading thanks to its browser-based HTML5 setup. Players will be able to move from region to region, taking on hunting, PvP, PvE, and giant boss fights among other activities. The game is set to launch sometime in 2019 after missing its original Steam release this past fall, though this round of alpha is limited to PC players only.
, thanks to Panagiotis for the tip!
- World Cup stars dominate FIFA best player award shortlist
- China becomes world's second biggest economy
- Chess players enter Chess World Cup second round
- Vietnam Airlines becomes world’s second operator of Airbus A350 XWB
- Chess World Cup 2013 draw ranks Vietnamese players
- World’s second largest population of rare langurs discovered in Vietnam
- Olympics: Torch relay begins across world's second-largest country
- Viet Nam ranks as world's second happiest nation
- Vietnam cited as world’s second cheapest holiday destination
- Vietnam ranks as world's second happiest nation