Jandisoft announced today that their Alpha Test for the MMORPG Mad World MMO will begin on May 22nd. This test will be under a strict NDA, so distributing, copying or sharing assets within the game is prohibited. Mad World is a 2D isometric MMORPG, set in a post-apocalyptic world. It offers both PVE raiding requiring strategy and tactics, but it also offers competitive PVP and other tropes associated with modern MMOs. One of their major goals is to offer deep emotional experiences in this grimdark setting. The link below allows interested parties to sign up, and it will only be available on PC when it starts on May 22nd.
- Over 100,000 sign up for World of Warplanes alpha testing
- Gears of War: Ultimate Edition Gets Nostalgic with New Rendition of its Iconic “Mad World” Trailer
- Mad World “at home” on Wii, says Platinum
- Gears of War Ultimate Edition Launch Trailer Recreates ‘Mad World’
- Mad World online features part of ongoing “discussions”
- Sega is “working with ratings board” on Mad World
- Sega launches official Mad World site
- Mad World and House of the Dead won’t be released in Germany
- Gears of War Ultimate Edition gets Mad World homage trailer
- MMO Trove Alpha Access Is Just $5 Right Now
Mad World MMO Will Host Alpha in May 2019 have 211 words, post on mmohuts.com at May 15, 2019. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.