After two years of Early Access, Minion Masters combines CCG, MOBA and Tower Defense on PC/Xbox One. They had more than 1.5m Early Access, and are glad for all of the feedback they received. With this launch, there is also a new update revealed, “Bones and Bravery”. 8 new cards come with this update, with all-new mechanics, and the biggest Minion seen in the game yet. The new mechanic is “Accursed Ascension”.
Once a player collects enough Spectral Essence from Accursed cards, players can summon a horde of skeletons from fallen enemies or even the mighty dragon Nyrvir. A new master was also teased, Morellia, the Lich Queen. A new Battle Pass will also come in this update, for 1500 Rubies. This will give players access to all rewards, but there is also a Free Track. More information on the update can be found below. Minion Masters also has a visual story of their journey to going live, which can be found in this link.
- Amazon Black Friday 2017 – Prime members to get early access to lightening deals as it reveals a TEN day sale
- Book your bargain £9.50 getaway early with Sun Savers and get early access to resorts
- Russia's Gazprom announces huge gas price hike for Ukraine
- Andrew ‘Beef’ Johnston misses out on Masters after early Houston Open exit… and chills out by going fishing
- Deutsche Telekom Announces Huge Losses
- Japanese electronics giant Sony announces huge job cuts
- Scientists announce huge leap toward pig-to-human transplants
- Mercedes announces huge investment in Hungary
- Irish band Walking On Cars announce huge Dublin concert which is set to take place this summer
- West Brom strengthen China ties by signing wonderkid and announcing huge investment in booming market