It’s pretty common to be frustrated by MMOs showing you things that you can’t ever touch or play. Whether it be fantastic races that you’d love to roll or cutscene acrobatics that your frog-hopping toon can only dream about doing, these elements taunt us cruelly. Poor Miol is tortured by, of all things, not being able to toss long pointy sticks. Hey, I don’t judge. Sticks are just begging to be thrown! “Is it dorky to still wish to be able to throw spears in Guild Wars 2, after all those missed opportunities?” Miol posted. “But watching these Sunspears practicing, is just rubbing salt into old wounds, Anet! I don’t know, why I can’t let it go…” Natalyia had some fun with a particular character creator: “I read that Disney+’s ‘What If?” animated series’ single announced episode is ‘What if Peggy Carter was given the SuperSoldier serum instead of Steve Rodgers?,’ which resulted in Captain Carter in City of Heroes shortly thereafter.” I have never been so patriotic as I am in this moment. Yes, we’re all a bit nerdy and geeky at times, and in last week’s screenshot challenge, I asked readers to share some of their dorkier in-game… Read full this story
- "I don't think the game's that bad now to be honest"
- ‘Don’t tempt me’: Hillary threatens to enter 2020 race after Trump Twitter jab
- ‘Is it OK if I still don’t want my son to be gay?’ What Kevin Hart should’ve said as he quit Oscars
- Arkush: Bears' loss to Patriots comes down to 2 plays
- McCourty's pick-6 seals Patriots' 25-6 win over Bills
- Raiders complete incredible BBL comeback to defeat Glasgow
- NFL contenders gone wrong: Barnwell ranks the six top playoff fallers
One Shots: Look – but don’t throw have 304 words, post on massivelyop.com at May 19, 2019. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.