Home • PC Game News • 6 Jay Castello Contributor 12th May 2019 / 3:00PM Screenshot Saturday! The best day of the Twitter week where I get to become very excited about upcoming games and then immediately have to temper myself because, oh, god, do you know how difficult it is to make video games. If none of these ever come out, or if they are entirely changed from what’s presented here, I will completely understand. We’re also a mere month from E3, which is once again reminding me (as if I ever forgot) about all my deeply complicated feelings about the nature of hype in the industry. But also! Look at these games! I want to play them! This week: a beautiful hand-drawn greenhouse, some UI design respect, and a destructive rampage gone a little wrong. A couple of nights ago I was lying awake in the middle of the night and I just felt the most incredible urge to visit my university town. I have no idea why, but this tweet about The Collage Atlas gave me an echo of the same feeling. I again have no idea why (though possibly like Pip the fact that I misread… Read full this story
- Comic-Con 2014 Schedule for Friday, July 25th
- ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Rests At $357M+ Opening Record; Eyes $33M+ Monday & Record $180M 2nd Frame; Weekend Biz Hits $401M+ High
- White Ferns vs England: Kate Ebrahim, Thamsyn Newton recalled for Twenty20 series
- Fans to be banned from Australian Open tennis amid new coronavirus lockdown
- Tiger Woods hospitalized after car accident
- Borussia Dortmund announce management for new women's team
Screenshot Saturday Sundays: a grand greenhouse, rad robots, and a shocking smash have 260 words, post on www.rockpapershotgun.com at May 12, 2019. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.