The BBC had a news item the other day about use of self-storage units being at an all-time high, with an obligatory decluttering expert giving advice on (surprisingly enough) decluttering. I’m not too bad in real life, the odd box of serial and parallel cables to fit ports that no PC has had in the last seven years here, a small collection of power adapters that connect to nobody-knows-what there, but digital storage is another matter. Course there are e-mails, photographs and what-not; according to that “the term digital hoarding was first used in 2015” but one of my earliest posts here was about being a pack rat in games and it was hardly a new concept then. Plus ça change, plus c’est la même chose. Destiny 2 continues to tick along as game of choice at the moment, and some of the trickiest battles in there are deciding what to keep and what to break down into materials. They expanded the capacity of the Vault to 500 items, but needless to say I rapidly filled that with shaders, spaceships, speeders, submachine guns, sniper rifles, and even stuff that doesn’t begin with ‘s’. I really ought to have a proper… Read full this story
- New Zealand abandon first day of warm-up match due to extreme Melbourne weather
- Anushka Sharma, Virat Kohli return to Mumbai post Valentine’s Day celebrations. See pics
- Ruler VS Prati Roju Pandaage Box Office Collections (3 Days): An Intense Race!
- Australia just registered its new hottest day on record
- DoD-y Day Of Infamy Goes Commercial With Valve's Help
- Day Of The Tentacle Remastered's First Trailer
- Go Stargazing With Opus: The Day We Found Earth
- 7 Days To Die Shambles Onto Kickstarter
- A Sports Dad’s Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Great Day
- A Day In The Life Of Minecraft Creator Mojang
The accumulated clutter of day-to-day existence have 309 words, post on www.kiasa.org at May 10, 2019. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.