With TennoCon 2019 on the way this July, Digital Extremes soon has to shift its attention to this massive event. But before that shift happens, the studio was able to put out one (possibly) last pre-show developer livestream to give players a peek into the next major content update for Warframe. The focus of the devstream was mostly on warframes — namely the new Runner and Oni frames as well as a rework of the Wukong. The Runner’s abilities weren’t shared, but the class’ agility and speed (not to mention a “Redline mode”) were mentioned, while the Oni is a class that “likes to eat things using his void stomach.” So, Jabba the Frame? Meanwhile, the Wukong is getting a high polygon delux skin, an ability to clone itself, and tweaks to its other skills. You can check out the full livestream, including some tantalizing concept art, after the break!
- Warframe's Deadlock Protocol update adds a new boss, new warframe and remastered levels today
- WWE Friday Night Smackdown preview and schedule: July 10, 2020
- SEC Week 7 Preview And Predictions: Showdown Saturday
- Iran's darting trailblazer Mozhgan Rahmani making huge sacrifices to achieve her Ally Pally dream
- Michael Smith talks major aspirations, weight loss and the sport's impending return
- Michael Smith says World Matchplay will be 'weird' and no fans could affect some players
- Vigor Is Out Now On Switch, But You'll Need To Buy The Founder's Pack To Play
- Cyberpunk 2077 Dev Speaks About The Importance Of Diversity And Inclusion
- Little Hope's opening is a brilliant version of the series in microcosm
- Gabriel Magalhaes: Everton face fight to sign Lille defender with Premier League rival
Warframe previews the agile Runner and gluttonous Oni have 275 words, post on massivelyop.com at May 25, 2019. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.