MARK Zuckerberg is the founder of social network giant Facebook who has pledged to give most of his wealth to charity during his lifetime. Here is everything we know about the genius entrepreneur and philanthropist. Who is Mark Zuckerberg? Mark Zuckerberg is the chairman, CEO and co-founder of social networking giant Facebook. Born in New York in 1984, Zuckerberg already had a “reputation as a programming prodigy” when he started college. While at Harvard, Zuckerberg launched a site called Face Mash, on which students ranked the attractiveness of their classmates. Harvard shut the site down after its popularity crashed a network and Zuckerberg later apologised saying it was “completely improper”.The following term he began working on an early version of Facebook. The 33-year-old launched the social network from his dorm room on February 4, 20o4 with the help of fellow students. The friends would end up embroiled in legal disputes as they challenged Zuckerberg for shares in the company. Zuckerberg also faced action from Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss, as well as Divya Narendra who claimed he had stolen their idea – the disagreement was later turned into the film, The Social Network.The tech prodigy dropped out of Harvard to focus on… Read full this story
- Huawei Founder Says Company Can Withstand Increased US Pressure
- Mark Zuckerberg declares Facebook is going to 'stand up for free expression' and allow people to post what they want - but the CEO admits the new move will 'p**s off a lot of people'
- Shakira and Gerard Pique send 'parents to parents' open letter to Mark Zuckerberg following birth of baby Max
- Mark Zuckerberg Says Facebook’s Goal Is No Longer To Be ‘Liked’
- Who is Kobe Bryant? Age, daughter, family, net worth and more
- Does Even Mark Zuckerberg Know What Facebook Is?
- Mark Zuckerberg's wife Priscilla gives birth to baby girl
- Facebook boss Mark Zuckerberg thinks telepathy tech is on its way
- Mark Zuckerberg says WhatsApp Pay in 6 months
- Mark Zuckerberg's baby daughter Max is already a Star Wars fan
What is Mark Zuckerberg’s net worth, who is his wife, and what did Facebook’s co-founder say about the company? have 341 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at May 10, 2019. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.