World of Warships, the enormously popular ship battling MMO from Wargaming, announced that ranked season 12 begins on May 30th. Aircraft Carriers will be playable in ranked this season and the current ranked map rotation includes North, Sea of Fortune, Tears of the Desert, Shards, Riposte, and the new Greece map. Keep in mind though that new players can’t simply jump right into ranked mode. Players need about 200 matches under their belt before ranked mode becomes available. World of Warships is Wargaming’s second most popular title after World of Tanks and averages ~4,700 concurrent users on Steam alone. This figure has steadily been rising since the game’s Steam launch on November, 2017. The game likely has far more players off-Steam as well since it originally launched back in 2015. Even if World of Warships isn’t your thing, Wargaming creates some pretty neat documentary videos highlighting some of the most iconic ships used during World War 2. Further reading: Official announcement FacebookTwitterReddit Related
- Rutgers football schedule: Ranking opponents 1-12
- How the U.S. News & World Report ranks city high schools
- Tiger Woods falls to career-worst No. 62 on World Golf Rankings
- Festive parades around the world celebrate the holiday season
- MLB Power Rankings: Battle by the Bay as Giants and Oakland A’s jockey for top spot
- New York's best hospitals: New York-Presbyterian Hospital tops U.S. News & World Report rankings in 2013
- Where does Lakers' loss to Cavaliers rank this season?
- CBS unveils fall schedule: ‘How I Met Your Mother’ spin-off doesn't get picked up, ‘Two and a Half Men’ to end after season 12
- MTV's reality pioneer 'The Real World' starts its 30th season
- Battle of Saratoga: July 30
World of Warships Ranked Battles Season 12 Begins May 30 have 284 words, post on mmos.com at May 24, 2019. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.